Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just waking up but figured I'd write something to get in the habit.

Morning all just woke up, and got on my youtube and started with a bunch of Alex Jones on eugenics and depopulation fun times. Now I get where he's coming from and if you double check his references they do actually exist. So with that out of the way here's why I 'm here today and what I'd like to think the one person who stumbles across this may actually look into. Global "governance", now I'm not sure what the difference between government and governance is but when my prime minister calls for global governance without the loss of sovereignty, and the former prime minister Paul Martin states that in the coming global system countries have to be willing to sacrifice a bit of their sovereignty so it can work. Well one thing I'm noticing is that no where along the way is anyone suggesting a government of elected officials or anything looking like a representative government but an appointed system in which the idea of a ruling elite seems to know what's best for the rest of us. Now I'm not a fan of the centralization of power on the best of days just because my experience and dabbles in history suggest this never ends well the power corrupts deal. We already have super elites pushing governments around with threats of economic ruin what's to encourage us to believe that with a global power structure they aren't the very engineers of such a system? I know the proles tend to spend very little time worrying about anything outside of making their credit payments but perhaps it would be a good time to look at the history of globalism and even environmentalism, I'll get into that one next time because I want to find some solid references to the 70's impending ice age from what?... Oh yes you guessed it CO2! Well I gotta run and put some food into me before I run off to play in the tarsands.

No comments:

Post a Comment