Saturday, August 8, 2009

Interesting times!

So I used to be very pissed off that I had been born in the wrong generation. I figured the 60's was my time, hippies, free love, and people who stood up for things... Well I'm still pissed off but no longer do I feel I'm in the wrong generation!

My planet is fucked and I will admit that part of me really loves it because in some twisted way it's exciting! Hells right now I'm trying to find a way to get over to Georgia and south Ossetia so I can see what's going on there and maybe even help out a bit there with the clean up. But more so than that is that with little things like health care charter of freedom is here in Canada and the United States is in a state of free fall where I see a lot of people who really care about their republic trying their damnedest to save it and restore their rights and being what in any country should be looked at as good citizenship.

So where I'm going with this is that I revel in the idea that people are starting to give a damn and shedding their apathy. I've had several people refer to me as passionate which I must admit I think is wishful thinking, I'm pissed off. There is a very real difference good people who make the world a better place are passionate, I, while loving people, must admit a certain glee in watching chaos. So while the passionate people are out there trying to fix things I think I'm much more likely to merely try to protect those who I can while the system trips over itself.

Well gotta go to work and see who I can drive crazy tonight

Aloha eh,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment